Land Registry Forms

Land Registry Forms


Note: Submitting forms to the Land Registry is a reserved activity, therefore, your donation is a contribution towards the provision of knowledge and administrative services for the form-filling.

SKU: N/A Category:


If you have a mortgage, you can enter a non-standard restriction using the RX1 form, so that the trust name appears on the proprietorship register of the legal title.

If you don’t have a mortgage, we can help with the TR1/AP1 forms so that the legal title is held in trust.

The donation includes a 1-1 to provide administrative advice on the forms.

Please note, with the title transfer, you are required to submit an ID1 form also, which will need certifying by a solicitor or notary – this expense is not included in the suggested donation.

*Land registry Scale 2 fees are not included within the donation. The fees payable directly to the land registry by cheque or postal order will be advised.

Additional information

Land Registry

Restriction, Title Transfer, Sever Joint Tenancy

Post Comment